Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday #91: Top 10 Books on My Fall 2022 TBR List (or Books I need to read ASAP)!

 
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme that was formerly created at The Broke and the Bookish but has now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. 




Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


This week's top 10 Tuesday topic is Top 10 Books on My Fall 2022 TBR List (or Books I Need to Read ASAP)!

Wow.... so, it's been a while since I last talked to you guys.  I think the last time that I made a post on this blog was in.... August?  Yeah, it's been a long time now, hasn't it?  Anyway, I haven't been as active on this blog as I should have because I've been so busy with both YouTube and Twitch and I just didn't have time to read books or blog as frequently as I used to.  Hopefully I can fix this and try to get back on track with the blogging.  But until then:

So, here are my top 10 Books on My Fall 2022 TBR List (in no particular order of course)!





💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕



Ko-fi // PayPal // Society6 // Redbubble // Bookshop // Etsy








💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






24 comments:

  1. I have a copy of Bravely by Maggie Stiefvater that I also need to read. I'm also intrigued by The Wonderland Trials Thanks for stopping by and commenting today. Happy TTT to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daughter of the Moon Goddess is one I want to read too. I hope you enjoy all of these books! :D

    Here's my list: TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun list, I hope you enjoy them all! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many gorgeous covers! We All Fall Down looks really intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a fantastic fall selection! Happy Reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just loved Daughter of the Moon Goddess by Sue Lynn Tan and I have the sequel on my Fall list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought Nothing More To Tell after writing my list so didn't include it - it slipped my mind, but I do really want to read it this Autumn! I have read all of the other Karen. M. McManus books and I can't wait to discover another one of her ingenious stories! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Zoë
    (zbestbooks.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bravely, Gallant and Daughter of the Moon Goddess are all books I still want to read as well!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to read Gallant and Belladonna, too! They both look amazing. Bravely was really good, too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read Sara Ella's first series so I should look at her latest release and see if it'd be one I'd be curious to read. Seems very fall-esque. :) Thanks so much for visiting my website on this week. Apologies I haven't visited here until now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm crossing my fingers that I get Gallant for Christmas. I really want to read that one, but it's too expensive right now. I hope you enjoy all these!

    ReplyDelete