Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday #90: Top 10 2021 Releases I Wanted to Read But Haven’t Gotten to Yet (Those Poor Neglected Books)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme that was formerly created at The Broke and the Bookish but has now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. 




Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


This week's top 10 Tuesday topic is a Freebie, so I chose Top 10 2021 Releases I Wanted to Read But Haven't Gotten to Yet (Those Poor Neglected Books)!

Oh man!  Let's just say that 2021 was the year that I barely read anything (HOW AWFUL) and yet, there were so many interesting books that were released in 2021 that I just haven't gotten to yet!  Well, let's talk about those neglected books that I wanted to read in 2021!

So, here are my top 10 2021 Releases I Wanted to Read But Haven't Gotten to Yet (in no particular order of course)!





πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•



Ko-fi // PayPal // Society6 // Redbubble // Bookshop // Etsy








πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•






25 comments:

  1. I hope you do get a chance to read The Gilded Ones. I really liked that one! Iron Widow and Six Crimson Cranes are both on my TBR pile. I hope to get to them at some point this year. Hopefully. I hope you get a chance to read all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these, but I have heard great things about most of these books. I hope you get a chance to read them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear I've seen Empire of the Vampire on so many lists today! I hope we both get to read it soon😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Gilded Ones is an interesting idea for sure, though the writing was sadly not my favorite. Hope you'll have better luck. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/2022-resolutions-and-goals/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this is a better reading year for you and you are able to read these soon. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to read Six Crimson Cranes. It sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I need to add Little Thieves and Iron Widow to my TBR. I've seen them around a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of any of those authors, it's always amazing to discover how much more is out there to be read.

    Enjoy your books. And thanks for visiting my TTT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen several of thee on various lists- they all look excellent.

    Prey has an AMAZING cover.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The good news is, you still have lots of great books to look forward to reading. I hope you enjoy all these!

    Happy TTT (on a Thursday)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, these look great!
    I still need to read Defy the Night too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopefully we'll both get to Empire of the Vampires and Six Crimson Cranes this year. :)

    ReplyDelete